Customer service agreement and terms of agreement
Parties: Pacific Credit Services Pty Ltd ACN 000 918 954 trading as 1300 BAD DEBT trade mark number 1191617 (hereinafter referred to as 1300baddebt) and you the customer (here in after refer to as “the customer”).
1. This user agreement is the entire agreement between you the customer and 1300baddebt.
2. The legal relationship that exists between the customer and 1300baddebt is that the customer is the principal and 1300baddebt acts as the customer(s) agent.
3. In respect of you the customer's access to and / or use of the website 1300baddebt.com.au, 1300baddebt offers you the customer a selection of services over the internet, via email and phone services for the purpose of:
- Demand letters to the customer's debtors
- Phone call and email demands to the customer's debtors in relation to the customer's debt(s) due and payable by the customer's debtor(s)
- Litigation to include the issue and filing of court statements of claim, the preparation of affidavits of service, affidavits of debt and any other affidavits, statements of evidence and other enforcement action together with instructing 1300baddebt's solicitors and or barristers on behalf of the customer.
4. The customer agrees that by the use of this site and any services offered by 1300baddebt is subject to and conditional on you the customer's acceptance of this agreement.
5. Letters of demand and documents generally.
The customer warrants that they have not and will not supply 1300baddebt with false or misleading information or false or misleading documents in relation to the customer's debtor(s) or any other person(s).
The customer indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified 1300baddebt and its officers, agents and employees in respect of loss incurred or suffered by the customer supplying 1300baddebt and its officers, agents and employees with false or misleading information or false or misleading documents and for any other reason.
6. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia which are in force in the State of New South Wales. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.